it’s pretty srs bsns
What do you have saviored so I know what to use? I feel like we get on in spite of our political opinions and I wouldn’t want to interfere with that.
I’ve got “politics”, the candidates, and pretty much everything politics related that i could think of saviored XD It just goes on 24/7 irl and I just like to use tumblr to escape from all that, ya know? Lately my dash has just been SO full of debates and stuff that i kind of had a bit of a metal breakdown there as you just witnessed and i apologize for XD
Thank you darlin ilu <3333
oh boy MATH XD
2. Where do you keep your playbill stash?
Under my bed in a shoebox :)
5. The most lines you’ve ever had in a show?
Probablyyy when I was Hope in Anything Goes
11. If you could marry one character, which one would it be?
Oh gosh UM Raoul probably because he’s a sweet bby yes
17. Character that pisses you off (excuse me).
Umm, hmm. Sometimes Bobby from Company? Depending on what actor is playing him. I mean, I actually do like Bobby but sometimes I just want to punch him I don’t know.
OH GOD. I am so sorry I cannot even imagine. Was their selection of photos really that limited?
The photographer took like a million photos so I don’t understannddd
araselle replied to your post: Wow I just realized I still have no idea what I am…
Oh gosh there are so manythings you can doo~ :D
omg I knoww :D I kinda wanna go all big and fun with the eyes :D
HS gives us so many expectations for ourselves and leave out the part where that’s if EVERYTHING goes according to plan. Which it won’t. It just leads to students having unnecessary anxieties over their self worth. It’s messed up. You’re doing GREAT.
OMG so true. I hate how in highschool they make us plan out every aspect of our college education and career and then you get to college and it’s like LOL NOPE.
How do some people manage to graduate from college in four years I don’t even understand.
Witchcraft. That’s how.
(Whew, I’ve finally got a chance to answer now that classes are over, yeesh!)
Ocean Creatures: Hmmm… Imma go with… Starfish, Anglerfish, seahorse, jellyfish, and… mermaid to throw a fictional one in there :D
Obscure Hobbies I would Like to Learn More About: Juggling, wig-making, needlepoint, crocheting, oragami
Okay, so those weren’t really that obscure, but they were all I could think of XD
Least Favorite Chores: Cleaning the bathroom, hand washing the non machine-washable laundry, scooping the dog poo in the yard, washing the dog, brushing the dog…
It’s a good thing I love that dog.
14. Hahaha oh gosh, well I sing mainly for practice purposes nowadays, but when I do get some time to just sing to myself for fun I’ll admit that love belting Suddenly Seymour at the top of my lungs XD
16. Peter Pan! For sure! Both the Disney version and the musical with Mary Martin :D
18. Looking forward to Into the Woods auditions this spring alsfkjs. I’m actually looking forward to an audition which is completely strange, but I’m just so excited to do this musical. But on the other hand, because I’m so excited… that also means that if I don’t make it in I will crushed so
I don’t know what my feelings are doing D: